TOPICS OF INTEREST
In general, there is no restriction on the subject of the training, as long as the topic is related to Cyber Security. The trainings however should be more of a practical nature, i.e. we look favorably on a hands-on training.
Please use Easy Chair to submit your proposal.
- To submit a proposal, please submit an abstract of your intended training (500 to 4000 characters), a brief biography (150 to 800 characters) and a headshot. Talks without all required information may not be considered. Feel free to attach a preliminary version of your presentation if available.
- Any proposal submitted is subject to a democratic vote by the program committee. Keep in mind: The better your description is the better picture the program committee will have to review your submission. Please proofread your submission; after approval your abstract, biography, and headshot will be published into the program and website.
Don’t forget to list any additional technical requirements if needed and propose your max number of participants .
DATES AND DEADLINES
Please make sure to submit your proposal before the deadline, to allow us enough time to review all the proposals and select the best ones, and still notify everybody with enough time. In order to ensure that we can give serious consideration to the content of the lecture, please make sure your submission is as complete and specific as possible. Don’t forget to list any additional technical requirements if needed and propose your max number of participants .
- Submission Deadline : Avril 25, 2017
- Notification of acceptance : Mai 01, 2017
- Conference proceedings : Mai 06 & 07, 2017
MACM will provide the venue, marketing, registration logistics, basic wireless internet access. (If needed additional technical arrangements, it is important to let us know. Also we like to get your idea about the maximal number participants which you like in your training). MACM will reserve up to two training slots at no cost and the trainer may reserve up to one slot at no cost. Please note that for data privacy reasons, we can’t provide trainers with contact information of the attendees. Spoken and written language is English. The trainer can brand training material to increase their exposure. The trainer will provide class syllabus/training material.
Earnings will be split 60/40 (MACM/Trainer) for the training class.